I found a great Youtube video by Meg Loven, showing the Dutch Door Cut/Fold. I have to admit that it has been a while since I made one of these, so decided to add it to my May class projects.
The inside view gives you a clear picture of how to cut/fold the Dutch Door design. Here the card stock was cut 4 1/2" x 8 1/2", then scored at the center @ 4 1/4".
I used the Stampin' Trimmer with both the scoring and cutting blades. I do label them and keep the score blade at the top and cutting blade at the bottom to help me not get mixed up...I have to be mindful about it.
Slide the left edge of the card under the guide to the 4 1/4" measurement at the top of the trimmer. Cut just to the right of the fold and down to the 2 1/4" measurement. Now turn the card 90 degrees and slide the card to the 2 1/4" mark and then cut down to the fold. If you need a visual, please look up Meg Loven's Youtube video. I did not get permission from her to share on my blog.
The Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper and the Whisper White card stock pieces are cut 2" x 4". The Pool Party inside greeting piece is cut 3/4" x 3 1/2", stamped and the ends cut with the Banner Triple Punch. Just turn the punch over and slide the end of the piece into the punch up to the words. You want to make sure it hides behind the front square when closed.
The Cool Treats Stamps set and Frozen Treats Framelits will stay in the Stampin' Up! catalog for another year! However, the Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper will be gone after May 31. Check out the Retiring Products list and the Clearance Rack to see what is still available.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is FQP7R2PF) through my online store
- Until June 3, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack...more items were added last week!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!