At last week's class, we made my version of a patriotic and masculine card designed by LeeAnne Pogliese, which I found on Pinterest. Love the little sailboat, don't you?
Of course, this isn't a quick and easy card...lots of fussy cutting. The class stampers did like it for a masculine birthday card. A few of them even took the time to create the inside as I did, others opted to do something else at home. What would you do on the inside?
We used three stamps sets with only 2 colors, Dapper Denim and Real Red, and, as usual, all the die cut pieces were ready for them.
On Monday Muse, I will share another card from the class.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is 4KVZSJRP) through my online store
- Until June 30, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!