I do remember that I promised to post the two cards we made at class using the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die. This first feminine one is a modified CASE of one that was designed by Patti Dolan. The small flower was fussy cut...no die for that. Have you tried the 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon yet? It is very soft and stays when loosely tied to flatten for mailing.
The colors are Pink Pirouette, Fresh Fig and Pear Pizzazz. One thing I added was the Whisper White die cut shadowing the Fresh Fig one to add dimension. For the masculine card, I used the "negative" from the Fresh Fig cut. You may remember the June 9 post featuring 2 other cards using this "leftover" piece.
Vintage Leaves is one of my fall stamping favorites, but it looks good in Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide, too. The Hardwood background on the Crumb Cake card base was stamped with Versamark ink.
For the inside sentiment, I found two I liked on Pinterest, typed and printed them for the class stampers. You'll find several on my Birthday Greetings board. Just click on the "Find me on Pinterest" button in the right hand column.
Here are some other links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is XJ2S3GVR) through my online store
- For July 1 - 31 Stampin' Up! is giving $5 bonus coupons for every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). There is no limit! Then, in August, you can redeem them on any order. How fun is that? Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Note: I will be on vacation until July 16. If I get any stamping done, you may see a blog post or two. If not, I will be back with another blog post after classes on July 20 and 21. Thankfully, I was able to get the July class cards designed already. Yay!
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!