We had a great time stamping and sharing at the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local in Phoenix on Saturday. Having my sister, Denise, and her husband, Iner, there made it extra special. I hugged some "old" friends, too. The day was jam packed with presentations, live streamed video from the OnStage Live event in Brisbane, Australia, and stamping, of course!!! Oh, did I forget to mention that we received the upcoming Occasions 2017 catalog, Sale-A-Bration 2017 Brochure and lots of gifts? I can't reveal them just yet, but if you attend my class this month, you'll get to see them! I can have one sent to you in December, so let me know if you'd like one by clicking here to be taken to the Contact Me form.
Today's card is one we made at the October class, where we focused on shaker cards. I am having so much fun with the Christmas Pines stamp set and coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits. You can purchase them as a bundle to save 10%. I previously posted some other cards made with this bundle in October.
- Cut the opening and gold circle with the Layering Circle Framelits (1 5/8" & 1 7/8")
- In the center of the Gold Foil Sheet piece (3 1/4" x 4 1/2"), punch a 2" circle to use as a backing for the shaker.
- Lay the Whisper White piece (3" x 4 1/4") on top of the card front to stamp both pieces together. I use a temporary adhesive to keep them from shifting.
- Now glue the gold circle and the hand cut hanger piece to the front.
- On the back side, apply a piece of Window Sheet (2" x 2"), then apply the Foam Strips around the circle.
- Partially fill with beads, stars, confetti, etc. and then peel the protective strips from the foam and stick on the Gold Foil circle. Press with finger or an acrylic block to seal.
- Now you can layer the front onto the Gold Foil piece; then align and adhere to the card front.
Don't forget the inside!
My Stitched Shapes Framelits arrived on Saturday! I will be using them in the Christmas Card class next week, so stay tuned for some ideas. You can order yours at any time this month and get 25% off select stamp sets, too. Click here for all the info.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is HYDEADC9) through my online store
- From October 25 - November 21, if you order $40 (or more) online or through me, using the monthly Host Code HYDEADC9 you may choose one of the following: Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags, Glassine Gift Bags, Gusseted Cellophane Bags or 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags (p. 176)
- Stamp and Share Thank You Rewards
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Comments or questions
- Contact me
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!