Do you like sketch challenges? A couple weeks ago, I found an interesting one from Dawn Olchefske. I used retiring products to design this card for my May classes.
Yes, the Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating Flower Fair framelits along with all the Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder 2015-2017 In Color products will be retiring on May 31. The dot paper is in the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. The stripe envelope paper actually was in the previous year's catalog.
For this sketch challenge, the stripe paper pieces are cut 3/4" x 3 1/4" and the dots 3/4" x 4 1/2". All are adhered to the Whisper White card stock which is cut 5 1/4" x 4".
The inside dots piece was cut 4" x 3/4" and adhered to another 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White card stock. I chose a greeting from the Better Together stamp set.
Just a few more days to pick those retiring products! AND I'll be sharing a card on Friday using some of the new products.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is FQP7R2PF) through my online store
- Until June 3, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack...more items were added last week!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin