My newest Carly from LuLaRoe inspired my newest Flourishing Phrases card. Although the greeting says "just a note", I think it would make a special Mother's Day card. Both of our mom's have passed into heaven, but they both loved flowers and handmade cards. We miss them both so very much.
Lloyd's mom, Vernis, also loved to garden, quilt and paint. She entered a lot of items in the annual fair in Lewiston, ID, which often received blue ribbons.
My mom, Elaine, loved to make and give cards. She gave a lot of them to our local Hospice Compassus staff to send to clients. This picture was taken last August at my sister, Denise's home in Renton, WA.
Oh yes, here's my Carly dress...
And the card in Bermuda Bay...
The Brights Designer Series Paper Stack as well as all the other Designer Series Papers in our current catalog will be retired the end of May. Several of them are on the list at a big discount, so check them out at my online store by clicking on Retiring Products and then Everything Else. Oh, yes, the retiring products are only available "while supplies last", so don't delay!
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is FQP7R2PF) through my online store
- Until May 21, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack...more items were added last week!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!