The Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is one of my favorites. Each paper design has it's own watercolor beauty. This one with the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive daisies can be cut up into (12) 3" x 4" pieces for making quick multiples. For a great gift, make a set of 4 - 6 cards with different greetings.
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper --cut (1) 4” x 3” from yellow watercolor daisy paper
Old Olive card stock--cut (1) 4” x 3" and scrap for punching 1/2" circle for flower center. Then add a Gold Clear Faceted Gem.
Daffodil Delight card stock--cut (1) 5 ¼” x 4”. Stamp small daisies from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Whisper White Craft ink as a border.
Whisper White card stock --cut (1) 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼” and folded at left side for card base; (1) 7/8” x 4” for stamping greeting and (1) 5 ½” x 2 ¾” for punching 2 daisies, which are layered together with glue dots and then a dimensional on the back.
This Sunday Sketches design by Patsy Waggoner gave me the inspiration for this quick and easy card for my July class. I just changed the position of the strip to make it the thank you greeting from the Daisy Delight stamp set.
Do you have a favorite sketch template? I would be happy if you would share it by leaving a comment at the end of this post.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is MBXF3RQN) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- From August 1-31, you may redeem your Bonus Days coupons on any order. Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!