Although the greeting on the card says "For the Newlyweds", you will be able to create one for any number of occasions. The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and Classic Label punch make that possible.
This is a CASE inspiration that I found on Pinterest by Lyssa Swolanek. There are 3 pieces to the Detailed Floral Thinlit dies. This is the largest die cut on the Big Shot in a 3 1/2" x 4 3/8" piece of Whisper White card stock.
For the ombre background, cut a piece of Glossy White card stock 3 3/4" x 4 5/8". Ink the Sponge Brayer on the Berry Burst Classic Pad...about 10 times rolling across the pad.
Then start in the lower left hand corner of the card and rolling back and forth while moving to the upper right corner to get lighter variations of the color. Repeat to add more ink as desired. As the ink dries, it will even out somewhat. When you lay the die cut over, the lines will not be noticeable.
The color choices that we did in the July class are (left to right) Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral.
Have some fun with different color combinations, too! The Sponge Brayers come two in a package (with 2 extras) so you could do a 2 color combination. FYI - The sponges may look stained even after washing, as happened with the darker pinks. What other fun techniques have you tried with the Sponge Brayers? I'd love to hear from you. Just leave me a Comment.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is MBXF3RQN) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- From August 1-31, you may redeem your Bonus Days coupons on any order. Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!