Do you like bright colors? Then this card is for you. I chose a Daffodil Delight card base with Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie & Lemon Lime Twist banners cut with the Banner Triple Punch.
Actually, I made this card for one of my team members with the Better Together stamp set because it has coordinated greetings for the front and inside AND fun images, too. She told me she made similar ones with the new Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in different colors for two friends who share the same birthday.
The party hat is stamped with Basic Black Archival Classic ink and allowed to dry before coloring with the Blender Pen and Lemon Lime Twist Classic ink for the background and Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen for the dots. When I fussy cut images, I like to leave a little white outline. Not only does it make the image stand out, but it also camouflages imperfect cutting lines.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is MBXF3RQN) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- From August 1-31, you may redeem your Bonus Days coupons on any order. Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack! New items have been added!!!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin -If you have never subscribed you have until September 10 to sign up for your first month @ 50% off!!! Contact me for more details.
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!