My hubby turned 70 on Saturday, so we hosted an open house to celebrate yesterday. You know, with social media, it's easy to send invites, so I just created one card, photographed it and posted on Facebook or sent it via email.
This is a quick and easy card to make in any color combo. I used Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry with Basic Black and Whisper White.
Do you remember the Cool Treats card I shared on the July 31st Monday Muse? I used the Happy Celebrations stamp set again along with the small splatter stamp in Timeless Textures. The Large Numbers Framelits dies are always perfect for marking years of celebrating birthdays and anniversaries.
Banner shapes are another great choice for cards of any occasion. The Triple Banner Punch makes it so easy to create them. When it first came out, I found this great diagram to show cutting dimensions to make the size that fits your card design.
This really has helped me a lot. But, I hope you know that you can cut banners of any width up to 2" with this punch. You just need to center the strip of designer series paper or card stock. AND you can turn the punch over to use it like any of the other punches to see just where you want the end cut. Keep experimenting!
Here's my hubby with his proof of making it to 70! He jokes about it. With all of his past heart surgeries, it's a special blessing, but he's doing great now and we are so thankful.
The grandkids are back in school this week. Here in Arizona, they are definitely on a different school schedule that when we were growing up in Minnesota and Washington when we started after Labor Day. So, wherever you are, enjoy your last summer days of vacation and with family and friends.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is MBXF3RQN) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- From August 1-31, you may redeem your Bonus Days coupons on any order. Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!