The Wood Crate Framelits Dies finally arrived just before my classes last week so I only had time to design one crate to show.
I cut 3 1/4" x 1/2" (scant) strips of one of the beautiful pieces that coordinate with the Crumb Cake in the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. They were glued onto the two crate pieces with the 2-way Glue Pen before assembling the crate with Tear & Tape.
But what to put in it? How about mini chocolate chip cookies?
I found a recipe on Pinterest that made the cutest and tastiest cookies. Put them in a 3" x 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bag and tied with Crumb Cake 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon. The tag die also comes in the framelits set. You may also purchase them with the Wood Words stamp set as a bundle to save 10%.
There were a lot of cookies, so my classy stampers ate several on Thursday and Friday. Then my little granddaughters and I had a tea party with them on Saturday. Oh, and my hubby ate quite a few, too. At this writing, there are only about 6 left.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is 4KVZSJRP) through my online store
- Until June 30, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!