As you probably noticed, I am taking a break from regular blogging. I will be canceling the Feedblitz email notification service.
I am continuing as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and sharing through my Facebook page, Stamp and Share with Linda.
Here are the photos from my November class.
We made the one on the left. The poinsettia was stamped with the leaf from Bunch of Blossoms stamp set, colored with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut.
There are lots of techniques on this gate fold birthday card, starting with inking the inside of the Woodlands Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with Soft Sky and running through the Big shot. We did a lot of sponging on the Stitched Shapes circle to define the edges and color the sky and highlight the banner.
The flower was stamped on Shimmery White card stock, watercolored with the pencils and Aqua Painter.
The mini pizza boxes are so cute and sturdy with food grade coating inside. The card is an alternate choice.
This card idea was from Mary Fish. I put the wreath on the pizza box as an alternate choice.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!