Today, September 1, is the first day you may order from the new Holiday Catalog. There are so many great stamp sets, bundles, kits, tools, and embellishments for fall and winter paper crafting. One of the most popular among demonstrators (we could pre-order) seems to be the Painted Autumn suite of products on pages 48 & 49. I have seen so many samples and ideas in a variety of colors...not just the traditional fall color combination presented.
While on our recent vacation, I was able to create two cards at my upline and sister, Denise's Stamping Studio with the Painted Harvest stamp set. This color combination is Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Early Espresso (or Chocolate Chip).
A brighter version is Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist and Cajun Craze.
We did just returned from our vacation to the northwest. There is still so much smoke from fires in Canada, Oregon, Montana and Idaho in the air making it hard for people with breathing issues, including my hubby. Even though it is really hot back here in Arizona, we are thankful to be home again.
And now the people affected by Hurricane Harvey are heavy on our hearts and minds. I am thankful Stampin' Up! has promised to help demonstrators affected get supplies to get their businesses up and running again. If you know anyone affected, please let them know to contact Demonstrator Support.
Paper crafting is a fun, creative outlet for our emotions and to make others feel loved and cared for, too.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is RPBE7PPC) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- Check out the Clearance Rack! New items have been added!!!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin -If you have never subscribed you have until September 10 to sign up for your first month @ 50% off!!! Contact me for more details.
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!