My husband's eldest aunt (age 97) passed away on Mother's Day. To make a sympathy card for our cousins, I pulled out the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set, the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper AND the Lace Doillies. Claire Daly inspired the card.
For the frame around the greeting and the floral image on the inside, I used the new 2017-2019 In Color, Powder Pink. However, I wanted just a hint of pink, so after inking the stamp, I stamped it off once and then onto the card. The greetings were stamped in Archival Basic Gray.
The Falling in Love Designer Series Paper is cut 5 1/4" x 4", so I was able to cut (6) out of a 12" x 12" sheet. It is always good to have extras on hand, but having alternate choices is better! So, I made the same layout as a thinking of you/get well card. However, I changed the layout for this Praying for You...card.
Then I decided to use the same layout but added some bling with the Falling in Love embellishments and a bow on this wedding card. The greeting is from the Rose Wonder photopolymer stamp set.
If you really like the Falling in Love suite products, you'll need to order them by May 31, as they will not be in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. Except for the discontinued ribbon I used, all the other products will still be available for the next year.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is FQP7R2PF) through my online store
- Until June 3, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack...more items were added last week!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!