One of the great new large background stamps from Stampin' Up! this year is Burlap. I think it will be perfect for nature and floral cards, as well as masculine ones. If you remember my post from last Monday, my hubby celebrated his 70th birthday with family and friends. He did get some wonderful, humorous cards and a few gifts, too. Of course, he asked me to make thank you notes, so I designed this simple one with the Burlap and All Things Thanks stamp sets.
The note card base is Crumb Cake and the greeting stamped with Basic Black Archival Classic Pad on Very Vanilla card stock cut 1 1/4" x 2 1/4". The Basic Black layer is 1 1/2" x 2 1/2". I also stamped the envelope flaps with the Burlap stamp. You can purchase either the clear or wood mount.
Tip: Lay the stamp flat, face up. Ink the stamp by taking the pad to the stamp. Place the card on the inked stamp, lay a scrap paper on top and press/rub with your fingers over the entire surface. Then LIFT the paper and card carefully to avoid smearing.
This note card design was quick and easy and the perfect size for my hubby to write a little personal note of thanks. Although the Crumb Cake note cards are no longer available, you can purchase that size...5" x 3 1/2"...in Whisper White and Very Vanilla, including envelopes. They come in a package of 20 for just $6.00. Or you can cut your own to whatever size you like.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is MBXF3RQN) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- From August 1-31, you may redeem your Bonus Days coupons on any order. Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!