You will find tons of ideas for using this die! It looks great on solid color card stock, designer papers, watercolor backgrounds, ombre backgrounds...just to name a few. My Monday Muse June 5 post shows it on the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper in Lemon Lime Twist.
While cutting many different colors, I had several negative pieces left and saw the opportunity to use those with Happy Birthday die cuts of other colors. This first one is Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron.
Cut the Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz (die cut these two) and So Saffron card stock 3 1/4" x 3 1/2". I used the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Pear Pizzazz. Stamp the Flower Shop image, punch with the Pansy Punch and add one of the new Gold Faceted Gems to the center.
I usually use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the fine die cuts using the Silicone Mat as my surface. BUT now, Stampin' Up! is again offering the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. This is a double sided adhesive, so you cut it to the size of your card stock, apply it to the back and then run through the Big Shot. To apply the die cut to your card/project, remove the backing...the point of a pin works great to get it started...and press it down. Give it a try and let me know how you like it!
How do you like the color combination of Berry Burst and Soft Sky?
I made another one and will post it after my classes next week.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is 4KVZSJRP) through my online store
- Until June 30, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day