Look what I found in my mailbox this week?
One of my team members, Tree Westerman, sent me this beautiful handmade card featuring the Lovely Friends stamp set. I love it!
Tree cut the Vellum card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored @ 4 1/4" and then folded at left side. She used Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pads to stamp the images from Lovely Friends on the vellum. Note: Inks dry slowly on vellum, so you will want to leave them sit for a bit or use the heat tool...just a little so the paper won't curl.
The inside Whisper White card stock is cut 7 3/4" x 5 3/8", scored at 3 7/8" and then folded at left side. She only glued the back to the inside of the vellum.
Did you notice the two-toned flowers in the corners? On the font of the inside Whisper White card, Tree stamped the solid flower image also in Berry Burst. The vellum diffuses the color, so you see a light pink background!
The rhinestones add a pop of sparkle to the flower centers, don't you think?
When the card is finished, you may choose to glue the inside front, too, with some 2-Way Glue behind the stamped images so it won't show through the vellum.
The Lovely Friends stamp set also comes in a bundle with the Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies...save 10%.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is 4KVZSJRP) through my online store
- Until June 30, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!