The first idea I had for the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set and Pocket Framelits Dies was a gift/money holder card. After some trial and error, this is the one I designed for the July class in Dapper Denim, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green and Whisper White.
I found this photo of the framelits with dimensions which helped in cutting and designing. Notice that the pocket has 4 side tabs to fold under making it easy for form an open pocket.
- Dapper Denim card stock --cut (1) 5 ½” x 4 ¼” for card base (not folded) & (1) 4 ¼” x 3 5/8” to die cut pocket
- Real Red card stock --cut (1) 7” x 2 3/8”, scored @ 3 ½” and folded at bottom - to insert gift card & (1) 1 ¾” x 2 ¾” to die cut greeting
- Wild Wasabi card stock --cut (1) 8 ½” x 1 ¾” to stamp money images and die cut
So how did I create the worn jeans look? Use a stamping sponge to randomly smear Whisper White Craft Ink across the Dapper Denim card stock.
You can also put folded money or a check in the pocket instead of a gift card folder.
What will you create with the Pocketful of Sunshine set and Pocket Framelits Dies? You may want to order these two as a bundle and save 10%. Click on the icons at the end of this post to place your order and get started.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is MBXF3RQN) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- From August 1-31, you may redeem your Bonus Days coupons on any order. Contact me for more information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack! New items have been added!!!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin -If you have never subscribed you have until September 10 to sign up for your first month @ 50% off!!! Contact me for more details.
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!