I'm having a lot of fun discovering color combinations with my card stock circles. What do you think of this one?
I've seen a lot of ideas for the peekaboo fold card, most of which are cut in the center but can be cut and folded anywhere along the edge. For this card, I chose to cut and fold it off center. The paper is first cut 5 1/4" x 4", then mark 2" from the left edge and 1 5/8" from the bottom edge. Now cut between the marks and fold back.
The new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack has all of the (5) new 2017-2019 In Colors. You'll love these designs that were also in the Floral Boutique paper in Night of Navy in last year's catalog.
You can add a greeting to fit your occasion and a flower, butterfly or any other image between the folds. I used Watercolor Wings to stamp a 2-step butterfly and cut it with the Butterfly Thinlits Dies. The greeting is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous, which is also used to decorate the inside.
What have you been creating lately? I've also been working on my granddaughter's birthday card and will post that on Friday Find.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is 4KVZSJRP) through my online store
- Until June 30, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!