The color and technique inspiration for this card came from my new favorite LuLaRoe Perfect T. I used Night of Navy, Blushing Bride, Marine Mist and Crumb Cake inks with the Butterfly Basics photopolymer stamp set to create a collage background.
Are you new to collage stamping? For my class, I set up a progressive stamping work area in this order:
1. Start with Crumb Cake flowers and texture, (notice that the images overlap)
2. then Marina Mist flourish,
3. followed by Night of Navy butterflies
4. and ending with Blushing Bride flowers.
Now, when a collage piece is finished is in the eye of the creator. You can stop whenever it looks good to you. Back at the table, we added more color with Sponge Daubers to complete this collage look.
The greeting piece was stamped in Marina Mist and Night of Navy. You'll find the greeting in the Rose Wonder stamp set.
Now, it's your turn to pull out one of your favorite sets to create a collage background. If you want to share your creation, I would love to see what you did.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is DYYT44JK) through my online store
- Until April 21, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stamp set from my discontinued collection. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!