The new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is finally live! One of the my favorite product suites is on pages 126 and 127...Delightful Daisy Suite. I just had to purchase it on the demonstrator pre-order in May! As a sneak peek project, we made this card at my May classes.
The Whisper White card base is cut 4 1/4" x 11", score and folded at the top. Cut the Wisteria Wonder card 4" x 5 1/4" and another Whisper White one 3 3/4" x 5" to mount the paper, ribbon and add the greeting. The Designer Series Paper piece is cut 3 3/4" x 5" also, but cut in half at an angle (you can make 2 cards!)...measure down from the top left 2 3/4" and the top right 2 1/4" to add a pencil mark. I used the Stampin' Trimmer to cut between the marks.
I made another card with one of the other papers in Night of Navy. Which one do you like the best?
Every sheet of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is so beautiful! But, of course, I love the watercolor look. I am sure you will find your favorite Designer Series Paper. Here are 3 wonderful videos from Stampin' Up! showing all of the pieces of the various Designer Series Papers.
I know you'll enjoy shopping from the catalog and creating great cards and projects this year. If you don't have an "I want it in my hands" copy, contact me. Or just view it online by clicking on this link and then clicking on Download the PDF in the lower left corner. You can save it on your computer to access at any time.
2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is 4KVZSJRP) through my online store
- Until June 30, for your online order of over $50 and using the above host code, you will receive a free surprise stack of various 6 x 6 cut Designer Series Papers. Make sure to allow me to see your contact information.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- My Paper Pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!