I have seen the fanfare fold card ideas on Pinterest and blogs for the last 3 months while researching ideas for class projects. (I've also seen this fold given other names.) The Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper really makes this a striking card...love the colors of Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso together.
I make a short and purposely slow video of the card including products used and cutting dimensions. Let me know if you like this format for sharing projects.
I used the same paper to make gifts for my class members last week. Did you know you can texture emboss the new Acetate Card Boxes, #144628, $6.50 for 10? I used Sparkle, #141468, $7.50 on page 210 in the Annual Catalog. The size is 6 3/16" x 4 1/2". You can fill the boxes with cards or any other gift that fits...including chocolate or a gift card.
Enjoy your Halloween and Autumn festivities! Include some time to stamp cards, gifts, and table decor.
Here are some links to help you:
- Order (the current Host Code is Q33ZUPC2) through my online store .
- For orders of $150 or more, YOU receive the Stampin' Rewards! Contact your friends to order with you.
- Check out the Clearance Rack!
- Join my Sharing Hearts Team
- Contact me
- Comments and questions? Either contact me or click on the Comments link at the bottom of this page
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!